We’re gathering on Sundays again in-person at 9am and 10:30am!
Before you walk through the church doors, we want to remind you that reopening and staying open is a team effort. We’re doing all we can to make sure you’re safe and comfortable and we need your help, too.
WHAT NEW HOPE IS DOING…
- We will maintain physical distancing by seating each family 6 feet apart. All rows will be 6 feet apart and we’re asking everyone to leave three empty chairs between your group and the next group.
- We will limit venue capacity to allow for enough space for social distancing.
- We will pre-register for services to allow us time to accommodate everyone.
- We will wear masks inside the building. No one loves them, but we’ll need to wear them.
- We will limit touchpoints where possible and clean high touchpoints multiple times per Sunday.
- We will provide masks and no-touch hand sanitizer stations.
- We will stay up-to-date of COVID-19 case trends and best practices for a safe environment.
WHAT YOU CAN DO…
- Pre-register here so we can prepare enough seats for everyone to attend safely.
- Wear a mask. We’ll have some on hand in case you forget.
- Practice social distancing, which unfortunately means avoiding hugs and handshakes for now.
- If you have any illness or symptoms, please stay home. Anyone on campus displaying symptoms (including children), we will kindly ask to worship from home that day.
- Choose the right worship experience for you. If you are high-risk or just aren’t comfortable returning to church right now, please continue to worship with us online.
Whether you worship with us online or in person, we love you and we’ll see you soon!